Wednesday 25 January 2012

I'm baaaaack....

Sorry about that folks.  I've changed jobs and subsequently had a new email address, which was unable to access my blog.  But as you can see, I've worked it out.

Sadly, the poor Mustang has been neglected over the Xmas holidays. But a few updates are in order.

My first shipment of Mustang parts arrived.  Parts in America are soooo cheap. The hassle is getting them over here to Oz.  But I have a cunning plan.

First, a big 'thumbs up' to CJ Pony Parts.  Competitive prices and free shipping... within the States.  So I signed up with a mob called Shipito, who also deserve a big 'thumbs up'.

My parts are delivered to Shipito, who then forward them on with some very good rates.  And the service is excellent.  They broke up one of my packages into smaller sizes to get better shipping rates. (no, they didn't break the parts)

Works a treat, although it takes a while to receive them.  But it's not like I need them tomorrow...

BTW - I got a new instrument bezel to replace the old one that had gone a dull black with grey-coloured chrome trim. And a new dial face to replace the milky white one.

Excellent...

No comments:

Post a Comment